Photo: Russian-wide Exhibition of Scientific and Technical Creativity, Moscow – 28th of June 2012 (Lev Kuravsky, Olga Rubtsova, Martin Bittner & Michalis Kontopodis with Master and PhD students from Computer Science Faculty, MSUPE – for names see below)
Olga Rubtsova, Martin Bittner & Michalis Kontopodis visited an exhibition by Lev Kuravsky (Dean of Computer Science Faculty and Head of Applied Informatics Department at the Moscow State University of Education & Psychology) and his MA and PhD students on June 28, 2012. We were very impressed by the combination of excellent practical skillfulness and open imagination of the students. The students presented different works and pilot studies, i.e.:
- a robot to explore users’ coping strategies with spatial orientation – Jurev G. A., Marmaluk P. A.,
- software to analyse handwriting as personality testing – Guinko E.,
- mathematical model for intelligence-tests – Panfulowa Z.,
- three dimensional organization of data (Variety Views) – Dumin P. N., Egorowa E. N.,
- software model for visual perception analysis – Afansev I. A.,
- various other models/ computing systems concerning psychological-pedagogical questions – Margolis A. A., Kurawski L. S. et. al.
All of the projects were awarded with prizes and premiums.